Thursday, September 6, 2007

cancermullet


A few years ago I became enamored with mullet websites such as mulletsgalore. While bored at work, I would peruse pages and pages of photos of different mullets. These mullets were classified into categories with names like "cameromullet" or "meximullet". They always cracked me up. Who would *do* that to their hair?

Sadly, I have unwittingly cultivated my own category: "cancermullet"

My hair is growing back, which is good, but the new hair is now about 3 inches long which, apparently, is bad. The new hair seems to stick up and out and then the old, thin hair kind of falls limply to the sides and back. (See embarrassing photo above.) It's kind of like a pompadour/mullet, but it certainly has the business in the front/party in the back quality that all mullets share.

Sigh.

I guess that's what happens when you judge people for having mullets. The universe gives you cancer and then you have to live the mullet lifestyle for months while your hair grows back.

I will never make fun of anyone's hairstyle again. I promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan, thanks for posting a picture. I miss seeing your beautiful face and you beautiful hair.

Hugs and kisses from far away.

Donna

Anonymous said...

Megan, thanks for posting a picture. I miss seeing your beautiful face and your beautiful hair.

Hugs and kisses from far away.

Donna

Unknown said...

Yeah, I got bitten in the butt for making fun of guys with bald spots - I ended up sporting my own!!