Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lymphatic Drainage

This post will be short and sweet 'cause I had oxylaplaitin yesterday which makes your fingers all numb. Anyway, I just wanted to report that the lymphatic drainage really seemed to help me feel better. I felt more energetic and stronger that I had in months. I recommended it to any non-metastatic cancer fighters. I'd ask you oncologist if it's metastatic - It may not be best to be spreading body fluids around at that point. I dunno....

Soo good.

Of course, that was Tuesday and yesterday they put me back on chemo, so I'm feeling crappy once again.

But, this is my second to last cycle. Woo Hoo.

Kinda feel like that last few weeks of school where you know if you can make it through finals you'll have the WHOLE summer school-free. Liberation!

No comments: